IT Project Manager
£40,000 – £55,000 dependent on experience
A great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company with excellent prospects: we are looking for an experienced IT project manager with outstanding client management skills. We’ve got new clients and projects, and newly refurbished premises in both Bristol and London, and we need an accomplished professional to support our continued upwards trajectory.
This is a role for a motivated project manager with bags of initiative, who can rise to the challenge of developing and implementing our approach to project management from the ground up.
Reporting into one of our three Directors, the successful candidate will need to form strong working relationships with our helpdesk and technology teams in order to deliver successful projects for a range of clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to lead client relationships post-sales
- take the time to understand clients’ businesses and priorities
- be experienced in bringing projects in on time and on budget
- be expert at building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- be based in Bristol but happy to travel to London and other locations as required
This role calls for a professional with strong interpersonal and communications skills, a commercial mindset, and the ability to work independently as well to lead and inspire others. They will be able to demonstrate a strong track record in process development and a commitment to continuous process improvement.
- More than 5 years’ work experience in the IT industry
- Demonstrable experience of managing large scale budgets and IT projects
- Agile or Prince2 certification, or equivalent experience
- Experience of project planning and commercial tools
- A good understanding of IT principles/terminology
- The right to live and work in UK
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday, 8th August.