We talk our customers on a regular basis to make sure we’re giving them the best advice for their business, so we hope we know whether we’re delivering the right kind of service.
But it’s good to check in every so often, so we recently sent out a more in-depth customer survey. If you haven’t received one from us, please do check your spam box or get in touch with Reka, and she can make sure you receive an invitation.
It should only take five minutes to complete, and will help us improve how we support growing businesses now and in the future.
For those of you that like to know these things, we’ve aligned our survey with the ServQual model, so we can make sure we’re focusing on the right things, and benchmark our performance against other companies in our industry.
Service Quality is an approach to manage business processes to ensure your full satisfaction as well the high quality of the service we provide, and ServQual is the framework aimed at measuring the scale of quality in the service sectors. These have been broken down to 5 key areas:
- Responsiveness – Willingness to help customers and provide prompt service
- Assurance – Knowledge and courtesy of employees and their ability to convey trust and confidence
- Tangibles – Appearance of physical facilities, equipment, personnel and communication materials
- Empathy – Caring, individualised attention provided to customers
- Reliability – Ability to perform the promised service dependably and accurately