When a crucial system goes down, or your server room is flooded, knowing what to do, who will do it, and where the information they need is stored will mean you are up and running again much faster.
How does it work?
- We will carry out an audit of all your systems in order to provide you with our assessment of the main risks to your business, as well as their likelihood and severity. We often find that we can recommend ways of mitigating that risk by making some improvements to your network or infrastructure.
- Then you can either choose to work with us to plan and document your disaster recovery processes, or we can integrate your key systems into our managed service support and take ownership of your recovery plans ourselves.
- It is vital that each system and service has its own documented plan – some recovery plans will involve technical solutions, while others will be about processes and people.
What does it cost?
- Assessing risks and disaster recovery planning are costed on a project basis.
- Some of the tools required to support disaster recovery plans, such as backup, attract their own fees.