Careful, scenario-based planning can ensure a seamless and efficient link between your offices. Variations in technology and services can affect how your internationally based workers interact with each other and your home office. Added to this, countries may differ in the availability of applications or commonly used tools.
How does it work?
- We either work with local partners to advise you on an integrated solution, or use our own consultants who already know your business well
- We help remote workers in other countries deal with connectivity challenges, using synchronisation to ensure that they can work in all circumstances
- We establish new offices' requirements and resources to be shared
- We ascertain the local infrastructure options and any connectivity challenges
- We ensure that the systems and architecture of new offices match those of your primary site using systems to replicate between your sites so users don't suffer slow connection speeds
What does it cost?
Each case is unique and is costed on a bespoke basis.