If you don’t have a mobile device use policy as yet, then it’s worth starting with the following questions:
- Do you want people to be able to access company systems and information via mobile devices?
- If so, how are you going to manage this?
How does it work?
- We will work with you to identify the potential value and risks in allowing mobile device access to your business systems, so you can formulate your policy based on best practice and the latest technology.
- As part of this process, we will review your security practices, recommend management tools, and help you select the right platform and devices for your business.
- Getting your policy right requires balancing functionality - what your employees need to be able to do - against the security of your data and information. Even more importantly, we will help you build accountability into your business systems, so that you can see exactly what is happening on your network at any one time.
What does it cost?
- Our initial consultation is costed on a project basis, while licensing, support and maintenance of any tools or platforms can be built into any managed services contract.