- Listen to all areas of the business to create a plan that meets every need efficiently
- Draw on extensive experience of how other businesses have solved technology challenges
- Identify new and emerging technologies that will improve efficiency or performance
- Highlight areas of unnecessary spend, and design solutions to meet those challenges
- Take a whole-system view, monitoring issues and analysing trends to pinpoint areas of weakness and potential future issues.
- Plan and cost a strategic technology programme that aligns with your business goals, supporting your business as it grows.
How does it work?
Our experienced senior consultants will work closely with your board/directors to identify your business goals, and the technology projects that will support those goals. They will help you to prioritise those projects according to your budget and their likely return on investment, to come up with a plan for the short and medium term. We integrate with your planning and strategy timetable as appropriate to provide expert advice just when it’s required.
- We start with a full audit of your IT infrastructure to understand your current position, followed by requirements gathering from across the business to ensure that all your needs will be met: only by getting to know the business inside out can we become a seamless and valuable part of your team.
- We work with your IT department and accounts team to document every single item of IT spend across your business, including licensing and salaries. From this, we will identify areas in which we can help you reduce costs by taking a more strategic approach – for example duplicated costs, inefficient processes, or unnecessary spend.
- We can provide high-level strategic oversight to all your technology projects, regardless of how they are being delivered. You will receive a whole of market view when making recommendations, drawing on Stripe OLT’s extensive experience of current and emerging technologies.
This strategic oversight will ensure that:
- the project goals are properly defined
- the proposed solutions will achieve the goals
- costs are planned and managed effectively
- the providers are held accountable for delivery
What does it cost?
Our consultancy services are charged on a monthly retainer, which will vary depending on your business needs and the amount of time required per month.